Requirements for Attestation
Requirements for Attestation of SSC/HSSC Certificate(s).
- Remove plastic coating before depositing certificates for attestation.
- First verify certificates from the issuing boards.
- Fill out online Application Form for Attestation.
- Deposit prescribed attestation fee in National Bank of Pakistan.
- Visit IBCC office on given appointment time alongwith the certificate(s) you want to attest and verified certificate(s) from the concerned Exam Board/authority in a sealed envelope.
- B-Form or CNIC of the Applicant
Requirements for Attestation of School Leaving Certificate(s).
- Progress report issued by the school concerned.
- School Leaving Certificate duly attested by EDO (Edu)/DEO/Concerned Directorate of Education.
- CNIC/B-Form of the Applicant
Note: Grade 9 or 10 showing as passed through the school is not entertainable as these grades are to be passed through an external exam body.