Equivalence Procedure For Foreign Qualification:
- Filling of application form available at https://ibcc.edu.pk
- Original certificates along with Copy of Certificate for which equivalence is required (other than English Version, its translation from concerned University/Embassy or NUML)
- Copy of Year-wise Transcript or Diploma Supplement or Graduation Statement/Record of study indicating date of admission and completion of degree (other than English Version, its translation from concerned University/Embassy or NUML)
- Copy of passport indicating visa, entry and exit in respective country for study duration only
- Copy of CNIC
All the above original documents need to be presented for getting endorsement “Seen Original and verified” from IBCC Head office or IBCC Regional offices, Lahore/Karachi/Quetta/Peshawar/ Bahawalpur.
- As per policy it is mandatory for the applicants to provide verification on genuineness of their diploma/certificate from concerned organizations, for detail please visit IBCC web-site.
Equivalence Procedure For Local Qualification:
- Filling of an application form.
- Original and photocopy of each diploma/certificate. (9 to 12) along with CNIC and application processing fee as bank draft.
- Photocopy of year-wise transcripts/DMCs/Result Cards indicating date of admission and date of completion along with duration of each semester/term.
- Proof of registration from concerned professional body (in case of professional certificate/diploma).
- Equivalence fee non-refundable for each certificate/diploma.
- All the above mentioned documents in original need to be presented for getting endorsement “Seen original and verified” from IBCC Head Office or any IBCC Regional Centers at the time of submission of application.