How can I get attestation of my degree if my name is changed after marriage?

Such cases are processed on provision of valid documentary evidence (such as copy of old CNIC with father`s name/marriage certificate/Nikkahnama) which prove that the name and father`s name of applicant were same as written of her degree/transcript before marriage.

IBCC Office Timing Monday-Friday: 08:30 AM To 04:30 PM
+ +